I’m so excited to release my first kid’s ministry curriculum package. This is the first curriculum package I have written and released, so I’d welcome your input! This series entitled “Marvel” is a 7-week study on miracles found in the Bible, and the focus is on building our faith in God. The weekly curriculum content for this series includes a theme verse, a superhero themed game, a takeaway statement, a message, optional video clips, and review questions.
Marvel Curriculum Overview:
- Miracle – The Sun Stands Still (Joshua 10:1-14)
- Today’s Takeaway – When you have faith, God has your back!
- Miracle – The Ax Head Floats (2 Kings 6:1-7)
- Today’s Takeaway – We can have faith, even for the small stuff!
- Miracle – Elisha’s Servant’s Eyes Opened (2 Kings 6:8-23)
- Today’s Takeaway – When you have faith, God will open your eyes!
- Miracle – Peter’s Shadow Heals (Acts 5:12-16)
- Today’s Takeaway – When you have faith, God can use you!
- Miracle – Faith of a Roman Officer (Matthew 8:5-13)
- Today’s Takeaway – When you have faith, you don’t have to see it to believe it!
- Miracle – Balaam’s Donkey (Numbers 22:21-41)
- Today’s Takeaway – When you don’t have faith, God can you use someone else!
- Miracle – Widow’s Oil (2 Kings 4:1-7)
- Today’s Takeaway – When you have faith, God can use what you have!
Also, check out my updated Superhero Set Design post for decoration ideas and photo booth options to go along with this theme.
The download below includes an intro video bumper, weekly curriculum content, some graphic logos, and printables for sending home with families each month to help encourage discussions outside of the church setting.
Stay tuned for my next series, Life Apps, coming in early October. In the Life Apps series the kids will learn about the fruit of the Spirit in a whole new way. Each week we will explore a different Life App. This curriculum package will have new elements for you to use in your kid’s services including a character skit, an optional game, and weekly take-home cards for families.