3357 E Canyon Creek Dr., Gilbert, AZ 85295 | 562-543-1990
Lessons will be conducted in half-hour increments unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- $20.00 per half hour for the first child in the family
- $18.00 per half hour for any additional family members
- On a case by case basis, in the event that a child is a beginner (or under 6), a $15.00 fifteen minute lesson can be arranged.
- Payment is expected monthly at first lesson of the month, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- If a student will be missing a lesson, please notify me 24 hours in advance (exception: illness). Failure to notify within 24 hours will result in a charge for the lesson missed. Missed lessons due to illness require at least one hour’s notice.
- If you decide to terminate piano instruction for any reason, two weeks’ notice is required.
- Reimbursement for books and materials is due at the next billing cycle.
Books and Materials
I will purchase basic lesson and theory books upfront based on the student’s progress (reimbursement is due at the next billing cycle). Any additional performance materials are the responsibility of the student.
Books are available at East Valley Music Center (Gilbert and Germann) or at other local music stores. Please let me know if there is a particular piece or style of music your child would like to study. I encourage you to visit the music store with your child in order to see the variety of books, music collections, and teaching helps which are available.
Yearly progress evaluations are provided for your information at the conclusion of the spring session.
The fall and spring instructional sessions will follow the local school district calendars. Two annual recitals (one per semester) are held in May and December for all students.
I look forward to working with your child and trust learning to play the piano will be an exciting and rewarding endeavor for him/her!